Make Your Wish A Reality
A goal can start out as a wish. It’s something we want in our life. Something we want to add, change or removed. They can both also start out with a lot of energy and excitement.
And that may be where the commonalities end. Where a wish may never produce results in and of itself a goal has the potential to create the desired outcome.
Moving from a wish to reality:
- Get clear on what you want and why you want it.
- Determine when you want to achieve your goal and put a completion date on it.
- Now quantify your goal. For example, I will complete 15 pages a week of my book for the next 10 weeks.
- Share your plan with people you trust allowing them to support you and celebrate you as you make progress.
- Ask for help from individuals that have experience if/when you encounter a obstacle or challenge.
Be cognoscente that goals may require us to stretch and may create resistance within ourselves, that is OK. Going after goals is a great opportunity to learn and grow, both from stretching and from examining our resistance.
Ted Mersino works with individuals and groups to develop the skills and abilities to create more of what they want in their life. Contact Ted today for a free consultation ted (at) pivotalgrowth.com or 541-515-4133.